RSS

A boy like his mom.


Zeke officially has proven himself as my son. Last night, after a bath, I began his nightly routine. Once he was lotioned up and his pajamas were on I turned the bedroom light out in his nursery. I then picked him up to get a few last hugs and snuggles in before I laid him down in his crib. While hugging on him he pulled away from me (This is very odd). He then proceeded to point and reach for his crib. Like he was saying "Look Mom, I am pooped, just let me get to bed". I laid him down, he tucked his knees under his chest and proceeded to shut his eyes. He was asleep before I could get out of the room. Tony will tell you that I can sleep through a hurricane (true story), and that I fall asleep before my head hits the pillow. We now realize that Zeke, unlike most kids who want to stay up and play, is a huge fan of sleeping. I love that as they grow we get to see our traits in our children. What a blessing! On that note, goodnight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment