RSS

Just When You Think You Have Seen It All

I spend the majority of my day thinking of things to amuse myself. They usually end up costing me and Casey money or they involve planning a trip around the world. Tonight I found that all I ever needed was in my gym bag- a pair of swimming goggles! Zeke somehow found them and they transformed him from a 15 month old to a 30lb jockey in the Kentucky Derby. His aunt got him a play horse that plays music and bounces. We will now be calling the horse "DroolBiscuit".
*a Tony post





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you four eyes!!

Casey said...

Hehehe... better to SEE YOU with Auntie Whiz!

Unknown said...

I'm a little concern that Zeke may not take the glasses off. I can see him now stretching his arms out and casting a heavy duty spell "DULLLLL" which may be a little more effective with those "GLASSES". Any one of us can be transformed into a "FROG"!!!!

Casey said...

Haha! Yes Mom, he does love the theatrical effect of the glasses!

Post a Comment